Search found 43 matches
- Sun Sep 06, 2026 8:41 pm
- Forum: General Board
- Topic: How to create a password?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 15483
Re: How to create a password?
Thank you, Geek, That's great. Those ms represent the day ms; it is better to use seconds since last year or the Century. To prevent any chance of repeating numbers. However, I am diving into translating the ENIGMA MACHINE into code. Using the emulator on the site: <https://piotte13.github.io/enigma...
- Fri Sep 04, 2026 4:07 am
- Forum: General Board
- Topic: How to create a password?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 15483
Re: How to create a password?
Hi Geek, Actually, it is not easy to find instructions on how to create a password, but what I expect is some guidance. The most important thing is to find an encryption code that gives results in text and numbers, not Chinese characters, as I have seen elsewhere. Moreover, the code must be simple a...
- Thu Sep 03, 2026 10:34 am
- Forum: General Board
- Topic: How to create a password?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 15483
Re: How to create a password?
Thankyou Geek,
Sarmed
Sarmed
- Wed Sep 02, 2026 7:42 am
- Forum: General Board
- Topic: How to create a password?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 15483
How to create a password?
Hi everybody,
I want to use an encryption program to encrypt a serial Numbers using a certain seed to generate a password.
Is that correct?
Or am I going in the wrong direction?
Please advise.
I want to use an encryption program to encrypt a serial Numbers using a certain seed to generate a password.
Is that correct?
Or am I going in the wrong direction?
Please advise.
- Sun Oct 12, 2025 2:18 am
- Forum: Liberty BASIC Language
- Topic: Numeric entry with commas into Textbox
- Replies: 4
- Views: 43596
Re: Numeric entry with commas into Textbox
Ray,
Thank you for your response.
Richard,
Thank you very much for your reply.
Don't attempt it; we don't need it in programming.
You are wonderful. Thanks a lot.
Happy times.
Sarmed
Thank you for your response.
Richard,
Thank you very much for your reply.
Don't attempt it; we don't need it in programming.
You are wonderful. Thanks a lot.
Happy times.
Sarmed
- Sat Oct 11, 2025 3:36 am
- Forum: Liberty BASIC Language
- Topic: Numeric entry with commas into Textbox
- Replies: 4
- Views: 43596
Re: Numeric entry with commas into Textbox
Hi RNBW, I wonder why you mentioned "Right-justified"? Right-justified means Right Alignment, as it is in Microsoft. Do you mean Text direction? Text direction makes a big difference in Microsoft. Actually, I don't know how to change the text direction from left to right to right to left u...
- Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:17 pm
- Forum: General Board
- Topic: A file delete it's self. How to?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 44063
Re: A file delete it's self. How to?
Thank you for the clarification Richard.
- Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:04 am
- Forum: General Board
- Topic: A file delete it's self. How to?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 44063
Re: A file delete it's self. How to?
>> I wonder why you were using that URL. Is it published somewhere online?
No, Dear Richard It was an old shortcuts I was using before you made the changes.
Regards
No, Dear Richard It was an old shortcuts I was using before you made the changes.
Regards
- Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:20 am
- Forum: General Board
- Topic: A file delete it's self. How to?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 44063
Re: A file delete it's self. How to?
Dear Richard, Thank you for your help. I spent all yesterday trying to get logged in the forum < https://lbb.bbcbasic.net/forum/ > I completely failed, and get sad, thinking Richard became angry of me and blocked me, Or Richard is Busy so he put the forum into freeze mode till I saw a post from geek...
- Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:41 am
- Forum: General Board
- Topic: A file delete it's self. How to?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 44063
A file delete it's self. How to?
Dear Group,
I just wrote a tiny program saying Beep. After that I wont the program to delete it's self. Is there any away to do that?
Regards
Sarmed
I just wrote a tiny program saying Beep. After that I wont the program to delete it's self. Is there any away to do that?
Regards
Sarmed