BLHeli Telemetry View

Screenshots, descriptions and links to applications compiled with LB Booster, to illustrate how it is being used
Steini63

BLHeli Telemetry View

Post by Steini63 »

Hello LBB programmer,

I have just completed my current program. It can read, display and log telemetry data from brushless ESCs with BLHeli_32 firmware via serial port. These ESCs are mostly used for remote-controlled multicopters.

The program is described on my homepage (german only - sorry, but the interface and comments in source are english). Of course I added a reference to LBB:
http://www.franksteinberg.de/BLHeliTV.html

I know it is a program for very special interests. But I wanted to take the opportunity to thank R.T. Russel for giving us LBB. It was a lot of fun to program with LBB. I was focused on LBB right from the start. Compatibility with Liberty Basic was not my goal. That's why I've used some BBC-Basic functions that made it easier.

Best regards
Frank Steinberg
Site Admin

Re: BLHeli Telemetry View

Post by guest »

Steini63 wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:43 pmIt was a lot of fun to program with LBB. I was focused on LBB right from the start. Compatibility with Liberty Basic was not my goal. That's why I've used some BBC-Basic functions that made it easier.
Thanks for sharing.